Sandstone - Granite Plinths and Markers
Our collection of Sandstone & Granite Memorials are COMING SOON !
Sandstone Plinth and Memorial Plaque
Sandstone Plinth and Plaque
- Height – 10 inches approx. 250 mm x 150 mm
- Width – 6 inches approx. 220 mm
- Front Face – 8.5 inches approx. 216 mm
Sandstone Memorial Block in place in the garden
Core Drilled Granite Block and Cremains Cylinder.
Our range of Granite Plinths come in a variety of colors.
Black Granite Block with Cremains Cylinder inserted.
Granite Plinth and Cremation Cylinder.
304 Stainless Steel Cremains Cylinder / Canister with Black Lid and Silver Lid Options.
Drilling the Australian solid Natural Hawkesbury Sandstone block creating a hole ready for the 304 Stainless Steel Cremains Cylinder.
Australian solid Natural Hawkesbury Sandstone block showing the Core Drill used to bore the hole in the Sandstone ready for the Cremains.
Can be used with or without a 304 Stainless Steel Canister.
The finished bore is approx. 6 inches / 150 mm Deep by 2 inches / 50 mm Wide.
The total capacity holds approx. 19 cubic inches or 300 cc. ( a companion animal up to 19 lbs / 8.6 kgs in weight. )
The resulting hole is approx. 6 inches ( 150 mm ) deep by 2 inches ( 50 mm ) wide.
Holds 19 cubic inches or 300 cc.
The pictures above demonstrate the Sandstone Block bored out at 2 inches / 50 mm. – however we do offer different sizes such as :
- 1¼ inch / 30 mm bore hole x 6 inch / 150 mm Keepsake – Direct Pour ( no Cremains Canister supplied )
- 2 inch / 50 mm bore hole x 6 inch / 150 mm
- 3 inch / 75 mm bore hole x 6 inch / 150 mm
- 4½ inch / 115 mm bore hole x 6 inch / 150 mm
- 4½ inch / 115 mm bore hole x 12 inch / 305 mm